Hallo ich bin Manic Miner / Alexander Carlile

Hallo ich bin Manic Miner / Alexander Carlile

Hallo Kollegen, einige schon, mir die Zugangsdaten Alexander Carlisle. Nach Abschluss Steiner Ebene 20, und nach dem Passieren von einigen Fraktionen beschlossen, dieses Konto für Ihr Unternehmen genießen zu erstellen, da es an diesem Punkt in der FRR ist.
      Ich hoffe, mir zu helfen, erinnere mich an die deutsche bis 34 Jahre vergessen.

PS: Ich bin schon ein wenig alt, 48 Jahre alt und mit vielen Jahren gewidmet Architektur. Aber ich kann immer noch ein bisschen zu spielen trotz Ermangelung meinem Sohn Carlyle Junior zu gewinnen. :cursing:
      eehhh... well this sounds curios...
      pls write back in english, ´cause your post could be a bot and sounds like Google translate.
      Remember: our language is german, we´re playing in Germany...
      if you like that and if you´re able to speak and understand german, cool ;)
      Im Übrigen bin ich der Ansicht, dass wir Tamar zurückerobern müssen.Tamar dem Tamarpakt!
      Yes it was writen with google translate, sorry but I forgot almost all of my german , I understand a bit, enough to play with you guys as i did for many months in the other account.
      Well what i was trying to say was that many of you know me as Alexander Carlile - After reaching level 20 on Steiner in the beginning of the year, I went to other factions and also took a long break from the game.
      2 weeks ago I decided to create a 3rd account so that i could play with you and the 12DG guys again and so "Manic Miner" - a caracter from a ZX Spectrum game was my choice.
      The account for now only as the mastered Blackjacs and going up on the Quickdraws, but it will grow! I am currently not affiliated with any unit in any of the account's (the mixed one "Alexander", the clan one "cynergies" or this one "Manic") but Alexander altthough out of the unit, is still a company commander of a dead regiment of SROT.

As for me I am Portuguese and a 48 years old fossil, with many years dedicated to arquitecture, married and father of the MWO 9 years old menace "Carlile Junior".

My real name is Rui, but Manic or Alex are better to pronounce ;)
      The little and small blue haired girl in a black-red Mechwarrior combat suit smiles as she sees the new Recruit.
      "Hei Pilot... you seem like someone who knows the right side of the gun.... wahtever will happen.. welocome to the War."

Die junge schlanke blauhaarige Frau in ihrem schwarz-roten Mechkrieger-Anzug grinst verschmitzt als sie den neuen Rekruten sieht
      "Ey Pilot. du siehst aus als ob du das richtige ende einer Kanone vom falschen unterscheiden könntest.... naja egal wies kommt.. wilkommen im Krieg"
      Hiho viel spass bei unserem Verein für saumäßig spass^^

@ dabbel

hat mui nicht urlaub? ich mein er sitzt voll wie Ampmann mit seinem Atlas im swimmingpool und sonnt seine Panzerung...
      ich glaube da steht noch ein platz aus den swimmingpool nachzufüllen... die Teelöffelbrigade ist schon etwas erschöpft und letztens ist einer der Wirlpoolbläser an seinem 5m langen Strohhalm zusammengebrochen...

Mui kuckt auch schon bedenklich... wenn wir da nicht bald was finden wirds echt böse :mrgreen:

MfG